The Fallen Valkyries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Fallen

The Master Architect currently rates the forum as 5% finished.

Prowlers of the night, fallen of the Valkyries it is done. A masterpiece from beyond the light, beyond your sight. It is done. For I the Master of the Architectural art have finished it. It is done.

Keywords

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» A Little About Yourself
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm by Gnar

» Life Happens
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:13 am by Ratchet Anderson

» Help Wanted
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 pm by Vonflourencourt

» Should the ranks be themed?
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:15 pm by TheKillerChop

» Vehicle Dream Preset
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 pm by TheKillerChop

» Ace Combat
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:01 pm by TheKillerChop

» Dark Souls
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vonflourencourt

» (Discord) What should be added?
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:30 pm by Ratchet Anderson

» What needs fixing?
Vehicle Dream Preset I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:46 am by BMC

3 posters

Vehicle Dream Preset

TheKillerChop
    TheKillerChop

Vehicle Dream Preset Empty Vehicle Dream Preset

Post by TheKillerChop Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:01 pm

It's obvious for us that having the best vehicles for a battle will always bring you some advantage, it can be more armor, better gun, speed and maneuvrability, etc...

Here you can post your favourite vehicle preset (for Air and Ground), tell us why you decided to put them in and maybe, help others to improve their presets
    Ratchet Anderson
    Ratchet Anderson
    High King

Vehicle Dream Preset Empty The mighty KV

Post by Ratchet Anderson Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 pm

When it comes to WT I do prefer Tank RB. Every thank has its strengths and weaknesses based around its role. But more often then not every player plays there class of tank unconventional; I'm no exception. Over I do not have a favorite tank but I do have a favorite series of tanks. The mighty KV series, built out of the best of stalineum. These tanks have always been reliable in every department, conventional or not.
    BMC
    BMC

Vehicle Dream Preset Empty Re: Vehicle Dream Preset

Post by BMC Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:25 am

My preset for ground battles right now is mainly consisted of the SU-122, T-34 1940, ZUT-37, and the T-126. It's a nice balance of all types of vehicles for all kinds of situations. Sometimes I will use a plane for air support, but I usually like to stay on the ground.

Since presets for air battles don't really matter, I suppose I'll just give my favorite plane. My favorite plane is definitely the Me-262 A-2a. It was an event-only jet from the winter event of 2016. I just think it's a really cool plane to have since it's unique to only a few players and it also performs really well.

I'm open to receive feedback and would love to hear your presets
    TheKillerChop
    TheKillerChop

Post by TheKillerChop Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 pm

For people that likes to play Air Arcade Battles, I found a pretty good preset for ground pounding and dogfights, and all that under 3.0 battle rating

These are the vehicles

P-47D-25 with full load - I recommend to use it as secondary vehicle or further in the battle
    P-40E-1 with 500pds bomb - This one can be saved for an emergency or to be used as first vehicle
    F6F-5 with full load/tiny tims - Can be used as first vehicle, the load depends on the map and the enemy vehicles that can be found there
    A-20G with 4x500pds bombs - To be used as a heavy fighter, I recommend to save this one for further use in the battle
    A-36 with 2x500pds - This one I recommend to be used later in the battle, right after the P-47

This is based on my experience using these vehicles, I have obtained a lot of Silver Lions just for destroying primary ground targets.

I wish you the best of luck in battle, Killerchop out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm